2006-02-25

Meanwhile on the job front.

I had another interview yesterday for a full time job in which everyone seemed excited to have me. Still in insurance, just a different segment, and I think it went well. I have to go back in for testing. They want me to start the first full week of March. I think I have a really good chance of making it, because this is a group hire. If I get in, I will jump for joy, and then make a very critical decision to decide if I want to teach or stay in insurance. I don't really know what I should do. I guess I will cross that bridge, when I get to it. I really hope this is a situation of when it rains, it pours.